Report a Concern

If you are worried about a vulnerable child and would like our help, please don’t stay silent.

In an emergency always contact the police by dialling 999

Safeguarding is everybody’s business

If you are worried about a child or young person who could be in danger, please contact:

Children’s Social Care on 0300 123 2224
Police: 101 or in an emergency 999

The Family Front Door Consultation Line

Contact the Family Front Door if you are a Designated Safeguarding Lead or GP and you require real time advice about a child/ren/family you are supporting, or if you are considering making a referral to Children Services but are unsure and want guidance, or to sound out your thinking in a safe space.

To contact the Family Front Door call: 0300 123 3078

Give us information about a suspected vulnerable or exploited person

If you come across any information to suggest a young person is at risk of exploitation, please submit intelligence through the Avon & Somerset Police portal.  

Please note – this is not a referral form or early help notification form and does not replace any pre-existing referral or notification mechanism. 

Allegations Reporting Form

To notify the LADO of an allegation, an Allegations Reporting Form (ARF) will need to be completed and forwarded to Somerset Direct: 

Alternatively, you can phone Somerset Direct on 0300 123 2224 and request an ARF. 

Allegations Reporting Form 

Scroll to Top